The Liberal Party of Canada (Ontario) gave notice of a meeting of the Waterloo Federal Liberal Association (WLFA) to elect delegates to the Liberal Party of Canada’s 2016 Biennial Convention in Winnipeg, which takes place from May 26th to 29th.
The Delegate Selection Meeting (DSM) was to have taken place on Sunday, March 6th, but since the number of people expressing an intent to stand as delegates by the February 21st deadline was less than the number of delegates allotted to the WFLA, all of the contestants were acclaimed and the DSM was cancelled.
The following people have been acclaimed as the WFLA’s delegates to the Biennial Convention:
- Sheila Lindsay – Female Regular Delegate
- Melanie Reed – Female Senior Delegate
- Doug Varley – Male Regular Delegate
- Simon Tunstall – Male Regular Delegate
- Frank Mensink – Male Regular Delegate
- Barry Kainth – Male Regular Delegate
- Robert (Bob) Rosehart – Male Senior Delegate
- Kyle Proulx – Male Youth Delegate
- Dillon McGuire – Male Youth Delegate