The Liberal Party of Canada (Ontario) held its Executive Board Meeting in Kitchener, Ontario on Friday, March 11th and Saturday, March 12th.
Over 400 delegates from across the province debated over 80 resolutions to choose the five that Ontario would send to the Biennial Convention in Winnipeg this coming May. The following resolutions were selected:
- Condemning All Forms of Islamphobia
- Pharmacare + Universal Pharmacare
- Pensions Plans and Borrowing Bankruptcy + Pension Reforms
- National Housing Strategy for Canadians
- Elimination of Inter-provincial Trade and Non Trade Barriers